From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul F6EXV
Sent: fimmtudagur, 9. júlí 2020 09:11
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] User fields

Hi all
I am trying to configure a user field to enter the QSL manager.
When I go to the User field setup, the QSL manager is not among the choices of the ADIF field.
So is the QSL manager one of the stardard adif file fields ?
If so, what is the procedure ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

ja1nlx

Paul

Look at ADIF.txt in Logger32 folder.

QSL_VIA is listed.

73

You will see all AFIF field which Logger32 support

On 2020/07/09 18:10, Paul F6EXV wrote:
Hi all
I am trying to configure a user field to enter the QSL manager.
When I go to the User field setup, the QSL manager is not among the choices of the ADIF field.
So is the QSL manager one of the stardard adif file fields ?
If so, what is the procedure ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

Hi Villi
I do not know how I could miss it !
Thanks !
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 09/07/2020 à 11:17, Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson a écrit :
Paul,
The name of the field is QSL_via, do you find that?
73 de Villi
TF3VS