Upgraded to V4 OK but now freezes

Dave Hobro

Upgraded to version 4 last week with no problems.  Tried to open Logger32 this morning to add some ADIF files all was well up to the last item on the splash screen about "Rotator Log".  I do not have a rotator connected.  Up to the point where Logger32 freezes the screen is my normal layout, at the point when it freezes the screen goes pale and all the child windows jump to the top left corner of the screen.
I am on V4.0.235 not sure if the update to .236 is a cure for my issue as Logger32 will not get as far as looking for an update.  The windows crash report is pasted in here if it helps.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    Logger32.exe
  Application Version:    4.0.0.235
  Application Timestamp:    60033d98
  Fault Module Name:    StackHash_f324
  Fault Module Version:    0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:    00000000
  Exception Code:    c000041d
  Exception Offset:    745c4eb9
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    2057
  Additional Information 1:    f324
  Additional Information 2:    f32443d0cb482ff3817821687d679a5f
  Additional Information 3:    adec
  Additional Information 4:    adeca1f33bd70d21c890472d628035f2

73's Dave, G4IDF

Dave Hobro

Further to my previous post about this problem. It looks as though the problem was down to a corrupted ini file, renaming the ini file and restarting the program has brought everything back to a default state with all of the logbooks accessable.  The auto-update has now updated Logger32 to 4.0.236, just need to put the layouts back as I had them.  "When all else fails RTFM"

73's, Dave G4IDF