Topics

Updating current location on Show DX Map

John L Cheek Jr

I have been transitioning to a newer computer and I have just about got Logger32 setup back up. On my map, my current location is nowhere near where I really am. How do I update that? The last time I did this was so long ago, I do not remember.

John Munton - G7SSE

Right click in Call field of log entry window.
Click Setup.
In the Setup menu click My QTH Lat/Long (third item from bottom)

John - G7SSE

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 21/05/2020 21:41:22
Subject: [hamlogger] Updating current location on Show DX Map

I have been transitioning to a newer computer and I have just about got Logger32 setup back up. On my map, my current location is nowhere near where I really am. How do I update that? The last time I did this was so long ago, I do not remember.

--
73, John - G7SSE

Bob

Right click on the map. Click CREATE CUSTOM BASE MAPS. You will need to do that for both maps (Miller Cylindrical and Azimuthal Equidistant) for each tab on the map Window ... Yes, it's a pain in the ass, but then you can make each one different to suit your needs. SeventyThree(s). 

On May 21, 2020 at 4:41 PM "John L Cheek Jr via groups.io" <kc5sdy@...> wrote:

John L Cheek Jr

Ah ha! It has been a very long time since I have drilled down that far into the settings. I forgot about that menu. Much appreciated!

On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 3:49:21 PM CDT, John Munton - G7SSE <johng7sse@...> wrote:

Right click in Call field of log entry window.
Click Setup.
In the Setup menu click My QTH Lat/Long (third item from bottom)

John - G7SSE

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 21/05/2020 21:41:22

--
73, John - G7SSE

Gary Hinson

I had to hunt for it too!

Right click on the log entry pane.

Select Setup

Select My QTH Lat/Long.

GL

Gary  ZL2iFB

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of John L Cheek Jr via groups.io
Sent: 22 May 2020 08:41
To: hamlogger@groups.io