Topics

Update LOTW users....

Vince Shirley

As a distraction (nothing more) from the current obsession with anti-virus software, may I venture the assertion that the "Update LOTW users" facility in the DX spot window is broken.

 Attempts to "Load LOTW users" file generat the error

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

and attempts to Load the LOTW file (from Club Log) generate the error

Waiting ...
Failed to delete D:\Logger32\clublog_lotw_dates.zip

Any chance of the "child windows" thing I mentioned earlier?

Vince G0ORC

Bob

Maybe you have a virus? Very little chance of changing any of the child windows to be non child windows. SeventyThree(s).

On June 18, 2020 at 9:14 AM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

As a distraction (nothing more) from the current obsession with anti-virus software, may I venture the assertion that the "Update LOTW users" facility in the DX spot window is broken.

 Attempts to "Load LOTW users" file generat the error

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

and attempts to Load the LOTW file (from Club Log) generate the error

Waiting ...
Failed to delete D:\Logger32\clublog_lotw_dates.zip

Any chance of the "child windows" thing I mentioned earlier?

Vince G0ORC

Vince Shirley

I knew Kaspersky was no good...

Vince G0ORC

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 14:31, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Maybe you have a virus? Very little chance of changing any of the child windows to be non child windows. SeventyThree(s).
On June 18, 2020 at 9:14 AM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

As a distraction (nothing more) from the current obsession with anti-virus software, may I venture the assertion that the "Update LOTW users" facility in the DX spot window is broken.

 Attempts to "Load LOTW users" file generat the error

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

and attempts to Load the LOTW file (from Club Log) generate the error

Waiting ...
Failed to delete D:\Logger32\clublog_lotw_dates.zip

Any chance of the "child windows" thing I mentioned earlier?

Vince G0ORC

Vince Shirley

Worked after manually deleting the Club Log_lotw_dates.zip...

Vince G0ORC