Update Logged QSO

John Munton - G7SSE

I have just noticed the following in version 4.0.255 (and also in .254)

When updating an already logged qso from QRZ.com using L32 Lookups, that the secondary admin subdivision (county) info' is not being transferred when clicking "Update QSO" on the menu bar.

All other selected items transfer / update fine:

All everything transfers fine to the log entry window when logging in real time. It is just when updating the qso's already in the logbook that I'm seeing the issue.

73
John - G7SSE

--
73, John - G7SSE

Bob

I'll take a peek at this tomorrow John. But couldn't resist the temptation to note you 'goth' mode screen. I assume you have the 'suicide prevention hotline' on speed  dial 😈

On 05/04/2021 7:13 PM John Munton - G7SSE <johng7sse@...> wrote:

I have just noticed the following in version 4.0.255 (and also in .254)

When updating an already logged qso from QRZ.com using L32 Lookups, that the secondary admin subdivision (county) info' is not being transferred when clicking "Update QSO" on the menu bar.

All other selected items transfer / update fine:

All everything transfers fine to the log entry window when logging in real time. It is just when updating the qso's already in the logbook that I'm seeing the issue.

73
John - G7SSE

--
73, John - G7SSE

John Munton - G7SSE

They're my best friends Bob 😄

Married, kids, a slave to the pay-check & the mortgage and a hobby that can drive you insane!
What more can I say !

Anyway, you think that's bad, you want to see my Windows 10 theme ;-)

QRX and 73(s)

John - G7SSE

[...]

John, obviously your from the gladstonbury genre. Me, I'm more from the hedge hoppers anonymous genre. I will look tomorrow. SeventyThree(s)

 genreOn 05/04/2021 7:43 PM John Munton - G7SSE <johng7sse@...> wrote:

[...]

jim watkins

Bob, my worked to perfection, County use to fill in, but, updating to .254, now I see the same as John. County does not fill in.

Jim Watkins

VA3XOV / VO1SF

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly.

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 07:23:17 p.m. EDT, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

I'll take a peek at this tomorrow John. But couldn't resist the temptation to note you 'goth' mode screen. I assume you have the 'suicide prevention hotline' on speed  dial 😈
On 05/04/2021 7:13 PM John Munton - G7SSE <johng7sse@...> wrote:

I have just noticed the following in version 4.0.255 (and also in .254)

When updating an already logged qso from QRZ.com using L32 Lookups, that the secondary admin subdivision (county) info' is not being transferred when clicking "Update QSO" on the menu bar.

All other selected items transfer / update fine:

All everything transfers fine to the log entry window when logging in real time. It is just when updating the qso's already in the logbook that I'm seeing the issue.

73
John - G7SSE

--
73, John - G7SSE

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hi.
I confirm this issue.

For test I have manually changed a Secondary admin Subdivision (CNTY) for a QSO, then I have again selected that QSO and clicked on "Update QSO" of QRZ Lookup but after the "Update QSO" the County did not change.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021, 01:23:18 AM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Bob, thanks for the new update.
Only done a couple of tests but the issue appears fixed.

PS. had to google "Hedgehoppers Anonymous", a bit before my time!

Then again, so was the moon landing.
Well the first one anyway.
--
73, John - G7SSE