Update L32Lookups v1.0.18

Rick Ellison

I just uploaded an updated version of L32Lookups.

You will get a notice  within the next 24 hours that a new version is ready or you can download it at the link below.

Here is what is new in it:

v.1018

HTML Lookup

1. QRZ changed page layout requiring a different means of collecting the Name data.

2. Properly handles Nicknames in the HTML layout on QRZ. (For demo lookup N2AMG)

3. Removes misc. HTML characters that would show up in the name field.

4. Corrects issue where Lookup would not take place after logging in to QRZ took place.

XML Lookup

1. Properly handles and displays Nicknames that are now included in XML output. (For demo lookup N2AMG)

2. Changes the way the Bio's are now gotten and properly shows them on Bio tab.

3. Changes the way images are now gotten and properly displays them on Image tab.

4. Corrects issue where 1st lookup after getting a new session key would not take place.

Here is the link to it.

https://www.n2amg.com/files/L32LookupsInstall.msi

Let me know if you see anything funky..

The first time I ran it AVG wanted to upload it as a suspicious file but it cleared it after a minute or so I ran it anyway..

If you get a message from the installer that says a newer version is already installed. Go to the Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel and uninstall L32Lookups. On some systems this message is coming up and I have not figured out why yet.

73 Rick N2AMG

Damian M0BKV

Uploaded new version, needed to uninstall old version, works very well. Thank you Rick.