Topics

UDP import error from JTDX

Rick EA4M

Hello
I updated to V4.0.239  and after the first QSO on FT8 with JTDX i got an error message window attached in the message.

After close it twice the qso was imported to the logbook......

image.png

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Carlo, I4HRH

Hi Rick EA4M,

I had exactly the same problem.

Greetings.

73 Carlo I4HRH

Il 31/01/2021 20:32, Rick EA4M via groups.io ha scritto:
Hello
I updated to V4.0.239  and after the first QSO on FT8 with JTDX i got an error message window attached in the message.

After close it twice the qso was imported to the logbook......

image.png

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Guntram oe9dgv

Similar problem here, but the Error on line: 150
This happens by input of a Satellite qso into the logbook.

73 Guntram oe9dgv

Guntram oe9dgv

Version 4.0.240 solved the error on my side.

Tnx de Guntram oe9dgv