Topics

UDP frequency transfer in version .92 and .93

on6ab

Running FT8, in Logger version .92 and later, when clicking on a callsign in the bandmap, the frequency is not transferred anymore to the Logger32 input window.
If I rollback to version .091, it works again.

Bob

When using WSJT-X or JTDX, the frequency (and mode) in the Logbook Entry Window comes directly from WSJT-X or JTDX. It is not necessary to click on a DX Spot in the UDP BandMap. For example, Today I am using WSJT-X on FT4. The Logbook Entry Window shows 14.080 FT4. On WSJT-X I change mode to FT8. The Logbook Entry Window changes frequency to 14.074 and the mode to FT8. No need to touch anything on Logger32.

On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG and check the option ALLOW WSJT/JTDX TO SET LOGGER32 FREQUENCY/MODE. SeventyThree(s).

On August 27, 2019 at 11:04 AM on6ab <bruno.beckers@...> wrote:

Running FT8, in Logger version .92 and later, when clicking on a callsign in the bandmap, the frequency is not transferred anymore to the Logger32 input window.
If I rollback to version .091, it works again.

on6ab

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply Bob!
Indeed, I forgot to set "ALLOW WSJT/JTDX TO SET LOGGER32 FREQUENCY/MODE"

All solved!