Topics

trouble with dx spots window

Matthias Bellmann

Hi
i am using a new computer win 10 prof. as administrator.
Now i am trying to make logger32 3.50.402 work as it was before.
There are several problems:

1. FT8 / WSJT
The trcvr does not respond to the sound card out signal. PTT works, wsjt is reveiving.

2. CW machine similar problem. PTT works, cw machine is keying,but cw signal is ignored by trcvr. Use COM1 (real serial) und com4 (USB). Always same result. Did test every possible combination in the cw machine keyer setup. There muzst be something i did not realize.

3. I am connected with telnet dx-cluster. It works fine. dx spots are displayed in the telnet window but dx spots windows remains empty. Only WWV announcement and ann messages are displayed. All blocking filter in are disabled.

PLEASE NO ANSWER "read help file". I did read help for many hours and did try many settings, now i gave up.

Any answer well be appreciated.

Bob

1, When operating FT8, Logger32 does not send/receive audio. Check you PC Sound cards configuration and you WSJT-X configuration.
2. What radio are you using? There has just been a very long thread on the reflector about CW keying on a Yaesu USB port not working.
3. What is the caption of the DX Spots Window?

SeventyThree(s).

On December 1, 2019 at 11:16 AM Matthias Bellmann <Dk4wd@...> wrote:

[...]

ja1nlx

Hello

FT8/WSJT

I do not know what TRX you are using and how you connect audio between
PC and TRX.
Re-check soundcard selection in WSJT setting taable and re-check sound in
device in TRX.

CW machine

I do not know what mode you select in CW machine. I do not know how you connect
CW keying cable between TRX and PC.
There are 3 selectable options in CW machine. Which is selected ?

More details are needed for us to answer....

73