Transfer of SRX info from MMTTY to the Log Entry Pane

Peter Koch

Hello Group,

I just recently updated to version 4.0 -- and generally it works fine for me, except for one issue; transfer of SRX information from the MMTTY Receive window to the Log Entry Pane.

In an RTTY QSO (contest) the call sign of the DX is transferred from the MMTTY Receive Window to the Log Entry simply by left clicking on the call sign (which is shown in bold face characters). When I next  receive the SRX information, I right click the serial number, and then normally I'd expect a pop-up window showing several option, e.g., SRX, STX, Name, Loc, etc., where I would have to press SRX in order to transfer the information to the SRX field in the Log Entry Pan.

However, nothing is shown, i.e., I get no pop-up window when I right click the serial number, and thus I cannot transfer the SRX information to the Log Entry Pane.

Any idea about what I'm doing wrong here, or any set-up that I have missed...??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Vy 73 de OZ1LFI, Peter

Bob

See pages 498 and 499 of the help document. SeventyThree(s).

On 05/08/2022 6:16 AM Peter Koch <pk@...> wrote:

[...]

Dr. OM Bob,

Thanks indeed for your reply. I'm still however, quite puzzled about what to do in order to enable the drop-down box with all the possible fields by right-clicking the serial number in the MMTTY receive window.

Section 21.9.4 in the manual says that you should "right-click the log entry pane, click <setup> and then click to select each field you want to display and populate". Where do I find all these fields in the set-up menu..??

If possible, please give me few more hints. Left-clicking the callsign in the MMTTY receive window in order to transfer it into the log entry pane works very well -- nothing else seems to do.

Again -- thanks in advance.

OZ1LFI

Bob

QRX, let me test this. 73.

On 05/08/2022 4:04 PM Peter Koch <pk@...> wrote:

Dr. OM Bob,

Thanks indeed for your reply. I'm still however, quite puzzled about what to do in order to enable the drop-down box with all the possible fields by right-clicking the serial number in the MMTTY receive window.

Section 21.9.4 in the manual says that you should "right-click the log entry pane, click <setup> and then click to select each field you want to display and populate". Where do I find all these fields in the set-up menu..??

If possible, please give me few more hints. Left-clicking the callsign in the MMTTY receive window in order to transfer it into the log entry pane works very well -- nothing else seems to do.

Again -- thanks in advance.

OZ1LFI

Bob

You are correct. Looks like I have broken it. I will fix it for the next auto update. 73.

On 05/08/2022 4:04 PM Peter Koch <pk@...> wrote:

Dr. OM Bob,

Thanks indeed for your reply. I'm still however, quite puzzled about what to do in order to enable the drop-down box with all the possible fields by right-clicking the serial number in the MMTTY receive window.

Section 21.9.4 in the manual says that you should "right-click the log entry pane, click <setup> and then click to select each field you want to display and populate". Where do I find all these fields in the set-up menu..??

If possible, please give me few more hints. Left-clicking the callsign in the MMTTY receive window in order to transfer it into the log entry pane works very well -- nothing else seems to do.

Again -- thanks in advance.

OZ1LFI

Peter Koch

Thanks Bob -- much appreciated.

Look forward to the update such that I can participate contests again.

73s  -Peter