Topics

Tracking window problem

Pp

Hi everyone,

I´ve been using Logger32 since 2013 with Windows 7. No problem.

A few months ago change to Windows 10 and I have a problem with tracking window;

The rotator Works properly when I use the mouse cursor over the rotor panel (Short or Long Path). The rotator move the antenna to the correct direction.

But I can´t watch the red line in the desired bearing except If I put he mouse cursor over the view dx map. Before, with Windows 7 I can watch the red line at all time.

My setup:

Yaesu FTDX-5000MP, micro KEYER II, Prositel Rotator  PST-61D

Yaesu CAT control Works thru micro KEYER II to Logger32

Prositel Rotator PST61 is connected to PC Via Serial Port RS232 DB9

Any suggestions ( Please find file attached)

73! Pp

Jim Hargrave

Pepe,

Did you setup the marker?  Right click on View DX.

REF: Logger32 Help file  |  Hardware setup |  Rotators  | Setup Antenna Rotator |  Paragraph 6.4

Jim – w5ifp-

I´ve been using Logger32 since 2013 with Windows 7. No problem.

A few months ago change to Windows 10 and I have a problem with tracking window;

The rotator Works properly when I use the mouse cursor over the rotor panel (Short or Long Path). The rotator move the antenna to the correct direction.

But I can´t watch the red line in the desired bearing except If I put he mouse cursor over the view dx map. Before, with Windows 7 I can watch the red line at all time.

My setup:

Yaesu FTDX-5000MP, micro KEYER II, Prositel Rotator  PST-61D

Yaesu CAT control Works thru micro KEYER II to Logger32

Prositel Rotator PST61 is connected to PC Via Serial Port RS232 DB9

Any suggestions ( Please find file attached)

73! Pp

Pp

Jim, the marker setup is exactly as you describe. I cannot watch width display wedge

73! Pp

En jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2019 16:23:18 CEST, Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@...> escribió:

[...]

Jim Altman

What would be neat is to be able to display the rotor direction cone even if there is no rotor attached (or a dummy nonexistent rotor) as the seeing the direction of the great circle on the display is neat.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

I´ve been using Logger32 since 2013 with Windows 7. No problem.

A few months ago change to Windows 10 and I have a problem with tracking window;

The rotator Works properly when I use the mouse cursor over the rotor panel (Short or Long Path). The rotator move the antenna to the correct direction.

But I can´t watch the red line in the desired bearing except If I put he mouse cursor over the view dx map. Before, with Windows 7 I can watch the red line at all time.

My setup:

Yaesu FTDX-5000MP, micro KEYER II, Prositel Rotator  PST-61D

Yaesu CAT control Works thru micro KEYER II to Logger32

Prositel Rotator PST61 is connected to PC Via Serial Port RS232 DB9

Any suggestions ( Please find file attached)

73! Pp

Bob

... and the setup of the wedge itself?  Try adjusting the beam width and opacity. SeventyThree(s).

On September 5, 2019 at 11:26 AM "Pepe Botella via Groups.Io" <nepo1537@...> wrote:

[...]

Well, I have done all that, but the wedge never shows up.  Expanded width and opacity. Played with the other settings.  Never shows up.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

I´ve been using Logger32 since 2013 with Windows 7. No problem.

A few months ago change to Windows 10 and I have a problem with tracking window;

The rotator Works properly when I use the mouse cursor over the rotor panel (Short or Long Path). The rotator move the antenna to the correct direction.

But I can´t watch the red line in the desired bearing except If I put he mouse cursor over the view dx map. Before, with Windows 7 I can watch the red line at all time.

My setup:

Yaesu FTDX-5000MP, micro KEYER II, Prositel Rotator  PST-61D

Yaesu CAT control Works thru micro KEYER II to Logger32

Prositel Rotator PST61 is connected to PC Via Serial Port RS232 DB9

Any suggestions ( Please find file attached)

73! Pp

Bob

Jim, are you saying you have the same problem Pepe has - You see the direction pointer, but no wedge? SeventyThree(s).

On September 5, 2019 at 1:52 PM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

[...]

No, no pointer or wedge.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

I´ve been using Logger32 since 2013 with Windows 7. No problem.

A few months ago change to Windows 10 and I have a problem with tracking window;

The rotator Works properly when I use the mouse cursor over the rotor panel (Short or Long Path). The rotator move the antenna to the correct direction.

But I can´t watch the red line in the desired bearing except If I put he mouse cursor over the view dx map. Before, with Windows 7 I can watch the red line at all time.

My setup:

Yaesu FTDX-5000MP, micro KEYER II, Prositel Rotator  PST-61D

Yaesu CAT control Works thru micro KEYER II to Logger32

Prositel Rotator PST61 is connected to PC Via Serial Port RS232 DB9

Any suggestions ( Please find file attached)

73! Pp

Bob

... and no rotor either? 73.

On September 5, 2019 at 2:06 PM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

No, no pointer or wedge.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

I´ve been using Logger32 since 2013 with Windows 7. No problem.

A few months ago change to Windows 10 and I have a problem with tracking window;

The rotator Works properly when I use the mouse cursor over the rotor panel (Short or Long Path). The rotator move the antenna to the correct direction.

But I can´t watch the red line in the desired bearing except If I put he mouse cursor over the view dx map. Before, with Windows 7 I can watch the red line at all time.

My setup:

Yaesu FTDX-5000MP, micro KEYER II, Prositel Rotator  PST-61D

Yaesu CAT control Works thru micro KEYER II to Logger32

Prositel Rotator PST61 is connected to PC Via Serial Port RS232 DB9

Any suggestions ( Please find file attached)

73! Pp

Jim Altman

Well, I have a rotor, but no computer control, its an old Ham-IV with the old Ham-IV control box.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...