Topics

Tracking window losts DX position maker

Ken JN7FAH

Hello folks,

The tracking window losts DX position maker.
I can't turn off digital heading either.

For instance, when I enter 8P6PE in log entry window but
the tracking window displays 8P6PE:unknown and no maker
while LP 3.50.423 recognises 8P6PE as Barbados Island exactly.

Is there any setting to solve this issue?

Ken
JN7FAH

image.png

Bob

Have you tried reloading the Club Log Country database exceptions? SeventyThree(s).

On 10/24/2020 7:23 AM Ken JN7FAH <jn7fah@...> wrote:

Hello folks,

The tracking window losts DX position maker.
I can't turn off digital heading either.

For instance, when I enter 8P6PE in log entry window but
the tracking window displays 8P6PE:unknown and no maker
while LP 3.50.423 recognises 8P6PE as Barbados Island exactly.

Is there any setting to solve this issue?

Ken
JN7FAH

image.png

Ken JN7FAH

Hello Bob,

Thanks for your advice.
I reloaded the Clublog exceptions, then DX position was recovered on the map.
Digital heading is displayed.
I can't turn the menu "Show digital heading" off by mouse click.

Ken JN7FAH

image.png

2020年10月24日(土) 21:06 Bob <k4cy@...>:

Have you tried reloading the Club Log Country database exceptions? SeventyThree(s).
On 10/24/2020 7:23 AM Ken JN7FAH <jn7fah@...> wrote:

Hello folks,

The tracking window losts DX position maker.
I can't turn off digital heading either.

For instance, when I enter 8P6PE in log entry window but
the tracking window displays 8P6PE:unknown and no maker
while LP 3.50.423 recognises 8P6PE as Barbados Island exactly.

Is there any setting to solve this issue?

Ken
JN7FAH

image.png

Bob

... and if you right click on the digital heading, then click EXIT? SeventyThree(s).

2020年10月24日(土) 21:06 Bob < k4cy@...>:
Have you tried reloading the Club Log Country database exceptions? SeventyThree(s).
On 10/24/2020 7:23 AM Ken JN7FAH < jn7fah@...> wrote:

Hello folks,

The tracking window losts DX position maker.
I can't turn off digital heading either.

For instance, when I enter 8P6PE in log entry window but
the tracking window displays 8P6PE:unknown and no maker
while LP 3.50.423 recognises 8P6PE as Barbados Island exactly.

Is there any setting to solve this issue?

Ken
JN7FAH

image.png

Ken JN7FAH

I finally turned off the Digital heading on the tracking window by
changing a line of Logger32.ini as follows.

Turn off L32.
Open logger32.ini by text editor.
Change a line as follows.
Show digital bearing=True