Topics

Tooltips

IZ5ILJ Lenio

Hi Bob, compliments for the great job and tnx so much for the best log program for us OM.

For the new version 4 I had no problem with the update, I use a dual monitor and in version 4 the tooltips are placed not adjacent to the mouse like the old versions.

To explain better I am attaching a photo.

73's, Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.

Bob

Is Logger32 window maximized? Try making it sizeable with the size to fill the screen. 73.

On 01/21/2021 8:18 AM IZ5ILJ Lenio <iz5ilj@...> wrote:

Hi Bob, compliments for the great job and tnx so much for the best log program for us OM.

For the new version 4 I had no problem with the update, I use a dual monitor and in version 4 the tooltips are placed not adjacent to the mouse like the old versions.

To explain better I am attaching a photo.

73's, Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.

Dave Colliau

Windows gets flakey. If you started Logger on one monitor and drag it to another you may see this. To get logger to start on the same monitor every time you need to click on the minimize button (not the-) at the top right then shut it down and restart. Also you can use shift and the windows button the one of the arrow buttons to move it from screen to screen . Again its a windows issue and not easy to figure out  which way to go. I shut down Logger on the monitor I wanted it to open on and now my tool tips are where they should be.
Dave N8DC

On 01/21/2021 9:12 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Is Logger32 window maximized? Try making it sizeable with the size to fill the screen. 73.
On 01/21/2021 8:18 AM IZ5ILJ Lenio <iz5ilj@...> wrote:

Hi Bob, compliments for the great job and tnx so much for the best log program for us OM.

For the new version 4 I had no problem with the update, I use a dual monitor and in version 4 the tooltips are placed not adjacent to the mouse like the old versions.

To explain better I am attaching a photo.

73's, Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.

IZ5ILJ Lenio

Ciao Bob, tnx for your reply, also with maximized window the tooltip go onto the first monitor

73's, Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.
Il 21/01/2021 15:12, Bob ha scritto:

Is Logger32 window maximized? Try making it sizeable with the size to fill the screen. 73.
On 01/21/2021 8:18 AM IZ5ILJ Lenio <iz5ilj@...> wrote:

Hi Bob, compliments for the great job and tnx so much for the best log program for us OM.

For the new version 4 I had no problem with the update, I use a dual monitor and in version 4 the tooltips are placed not adjacent to the mouse like the old versions.

To explain better I am attaching a photo.

73's, Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.

IZ5ILJ Lenio

Ciao Dave, tnx for your reply, this not is my case as I start Logger32 directly in the second monitor.

This problem is only in version 4 because in all versions 3 it always worked correctly

73's, Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.
Il 21/01/2021 15:25, Dave Colliau ha scritto:

Windows gets flakey. If you started Logger on one monitor and drag it to another you may see this. To get logger to start on the same monitor every time you need to click on the minimize button (not the-) at the top right then shut it down and restart. Also you can use shift and the windows button the one of the arrow buttons to move it from screen to screen . Again its a windows issue and not easy to figure out  which way to go. I shut down Logger on the monitor I wanted it to open on and now my tool tips are where they should be.
Dave N8DC
On 01/21/2021 9:12 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Gary Hinson

Same problem here, Bob.

When I mouse over spots on the bandmaps on the left screen, the tooltips appear at the left edge of the right [main] screen.

I’ve tried all the tricks I know to tempt them back to the left screen but no joy.  Just not tempting enough.  The tooltips are too stubborn.