Topics

This does not appear to be a LOTW.adi file

rick darwicki

I download the QSL report from ARRL and when I try to synchronize and get the subject message. Tried renaming it, cleaning the header etc. Is there a fix?

Thanks

Bob

The file header must contain the text  <PROGRAMID:4> to be recognized as having come from wherever the file is supposed to come from. There should be no fix necessary. SeventyThree(s).