Topics

The files...

Markku Oksanen

All
What would be the files that I have to copy-paste to have all of my database and day's status moved to an other installation of Logger32?
I am looking at setting up sharing the same log files by multiple instances of Logger32 over a local network using "hardlink shell extensions" as can be done with the JTDX log file (just one .adi file).
Thanks!
Markku OH2RA

Bob

Only one 'open' of a logbook is permitted at a time. SeventyThree(s).

On June 2, 2020 at 3:19 PM Markku Oksanen <markku.a.oksanen@...> wrote:

All
What would be the files that I have to copy-paste to have all of my database and day's status moved to an other installation of Logger32?
I am looking at setting up sharing the same log files by multiple instances of Logger32 over a local network using "hardlink shell extensions" as can be done with the JTDX log file (just one .adi file).
Thanks!
Markku OH2RA

Markku Oksanen

Hi Bob,

True, but one can use symbolic links with JTDX such that many instances of JTDX write to the same logfile.  I have this working for 3 networks PCs and the logs remain synced in this way.

BR

Markku OH2RA