telnet spots only works for 25 lines

Fred-K0FG

Using version 3.50.424 and have telnet spots window large enough to display 32 lines of spots   When I run my cursor down the list of spots it displays info about each line.   But when I get to the 26th line, and beyond, it no longer displays info about the spotted station.   I made the spots window display only the last 25 lines of spots and it worked fine.   Then I expanded the display window to 30-32 lines and once again it only showed info for the first 25 lines.   If I click on one of those spots the data is moved to the entry window and the radio switches freq and mode so the spot is accurate and seems to be working in that way.

But even tho the spot is moved to the entry window the program will not display info about the spot after line 25 in the telnet display window.  Even if the spot is color coded showing that I need the station for some award it still does not show info about the spot and what it is needed for.

Fred, K0FG

Bob

Fred, sorry I can not duplicate this. I expanded the DX Spots window to show 61 rows (the max with my setup). All 61 rows show the tooltips. SeventyThree(s)AndMerryChristmas.

On 12/21/2020 10:03 PM Fred-K0FG <kzerofg@...> wrote:

[...]

Kenneth Hansen

I have 32 lines, and it works fine.
73 de KB2SSE

--
Kenneth Hansen
Owner

Fred-K0FG

Hi Bob.
My DX spots window is in the lower right corner of my screen and it only shows the upper 25 spots, out of 31 being displayed.  The last 6 spots show no info about the spots, no popup with direction, name, needs, etc, no info popup window.  If I unlock child windows and drag the DX spots screen upward a couple inches then the entire displayed spots work properly.  When I drag the DX spots back to the lower right corner then the last 6 spots do not display info again.

I only need to drag the DX spots window up maybe 1/2 inch and some of those lower spots begin to act properly.  And the farther up I drag the screen the more spots work correctly until I move the window up perhaps 1 inch and then all of the spots work correctly.

Maybe a Windows 10 thing?  Running the latest version.   But the spots show up they just don't display info.

I can live with it, just info for you in case others have the same problem.

Thanks for the wonderful Logger32, I use it all day, every day.

Fred, K0FG

Jan

Fred

Are you sure that the window is not behind the lower tast bar(s)?

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 28-3-2021 om 20:12 schreef Fred-K0FG:
[...]

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Fred-K0FG

There is grey background all around the dx spots page so no the bottom of the dx spots screen is not hidden.

Just updated from V3 to V4 and it works the same way as V3 worked.

Thanks for your help.

Fred, K0FG