Support ARSWIN in Logger

dl5dsh@...

Hello Bob,

is it possible to include a option in Logger-Software to use the Rotor-Interface from Pablo (EA4TX)??

Have seen it in Friedrichshafen at the HAM-Radio and it works very well at the LPT-Port. I've write to Pablo and asked him if it is possible to design the Interface to use a COM-Port, but he said it is easyer to ask the programm-autor for any help....

I don't know how many HAM's are using Rotors with built-in COM-Ports, i think most of use the "Little Pistols" of Rotors. The Interface from Pablo support them all...

73 de Dirk