Summary ver1.03 released

ja1nlx

Hi all

Summary ver1.03 is on line.
a) Changes in appearance.
b) It supports DXCC all time/current countries. Use Logger32 ver4.0.297 and after to export Logbook ADIF.
c) Bug fixed.

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Dear Aki Hi.

Fantastic job.

Thank you.

I have an idea , tell me if it is possible to do it.

The idea is :

In the “ All time chart” In the second part , Cumulative DXCC …. The one chart is overnighting the other , it will be nice if it can be separately , the All band & Mix mode with the All band & CW and the All band & Digital and so on .

How about this ???

Is it possible ???

Again congratulation for this nice utility.

My Best 73’s

De

Nick

SV1VS