SUBMODE Q65

Panos

Hi, the system doesn't allow me to add in setup band & modes the Q65 submode, please any ideas? 73

John Munton - G7SSE

Panos

Stop Logger32 then find in the directory the file "ADIF Modes.TXT"

Open with a text editor and add Q65 to the list of sub modes for MFSK.

Restart Logger32 and edit your band & modes table. Don't for get to also include Q65 as a digital mode in the "Set up Phone & digital modes" table.
--
73, John - G7SSE

Bob

... and you probably need it (at least once) in your BandPlan. SeventyThree(s).

On 06/21/2021 11:45 AM John Munton - G7SSE <johng7sse@...> wrote:

Panos

Stop Logger32 then find in the directory the file "ADIF Modes.TXT"

Open with a text editor and add Q65 to the list of sub modes for MFSK.

Restart Logger32 and edit your band & modes table. Don't for get to also include Q65 as a digital mode in the "Set up Phone & digital modes" table.
--
73, John - G7SSE

Panos

Very thank to all for the responses I'll do the change asap 73

Gary Hinson

Here’s an idea I expressed earlier:

Panos, rather than asking questions on the reflector and waiting for us to respond, you might find it more efficient to study the User Manual

It probably covers what you need to know, and more, with pictures and step-by-step instructions.

Search it (using control+F) for whatever interest you, such as “submode”.

Click those little up or down arrowheads to visit each mention of “submode”.  Among the 33 mentions, I bet there is at least 1 that gives you the idea – such as the FAQ shown above (the 4th mention – yes, just 4 clicks required).

If the Manual doesn’t have what you need, or if carefully following the instructions doesn’t get to where you want to be, or if something simply doesn’t make sense, by all means let us know and we’ll do our best to help.

Hi, the system doesn't allow me to add in setup band & modes the Q65 submode, please any ideas? 73