Topics

strange resut in v3.5 and in v4

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Hi to all.

In the past 4-5 days every time that I am loading l32 I am getting this strange reply from W10??? .

If I will de energize the L32syn the tag is not coming.

Any Idea why???

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

Rick Ellison

Nick..

What version of Logsync are you running?? And is your time set correctly??

73 Rick N2AMG

In the past 4-5 days every time that I am loading l32 I am getting this strange reply from W10??? .

If I will de energize the L32syn the tag is not coming.

Any Idea why???

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

Jim Altman

As long as we are on the subject of LogSync, I have noticed this most recent version seems to take a long time to get the focus back from LOTW send.  All the other functions return the focus quickly.

Thanks for your app and regards, happy 4th de w4uck.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

What version of Logsync are you running?? And is your time set correctly??

73 Rick N2AMG

In the past 4-5 days every time that I am loading l32 I am getting this strange reply from W10??? .

If I will de energize the L32syn the tag is not coming.

Any Idea why???

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Dear Rick Hi.

I am using the 2.0.18.

I have the correct time and zone.

The problem is solved with one new install ( removing everything from the LogSync directory).

It is strange because it starts suddenly ,like that , without any change in the computer but just the W10 update.

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

What version of Logsync are you running?? And is your time set correctly??

73 Rick N2AMG

In the past 4-5 days every time that I am loading l32 I am getting this strange reply from W10??? .

If I will de energize the L32syn the tag is not coming.

Any Idea why???

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

Rick Ellison

Hi Jim..

This is because after the LOTW upload each qso gets checked in the tqsl log file that it was uploaded correctly and then if it was uploaded correctly it sends a message to Logger32 to change the LOTW flags from LOTW Send being turned off and LOTW Sent being turned on. There is no way to do this in bulk so it has to be done singlely for each qso.

73 Rick N2AMG

What version of Logsync are you running?? And is your time set correctly??

73 Rick N2AMG

In the past 4-5 days every time that I am loading l32 I am getting this strange reply from W10??? .

If I will de energize the L32syn the tag is not coming.

Any Idea why???

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

Rick Ellison

Next time I am working on the software I will take a look and see what could be causing that.. Glad it’s working for you tho..

73 Rick N2AMG

What version of Logsync are you running?? And is your time set correctly??

73 Rick N2AMG

In the past 4-5 days every time that I am loading l32 I am getting this strange reply from W10??? .

If I will de energize the L32syn the tag is not coming.

Any Idea why???

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

Jim Altman

Thanks Rick, its really not a problem, but I would assume eQSL has to do the same thing and doesn’t take nearly as long.  Same number of q’s to each.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

This is because after the LOTW upload each qso gets checked in the tqsl log file that it was uploaded correctly and then if it was uploaded correctly it sends a message to Logger32 to change the LOTW flags from LOTW Send being turned off and LOTW Sent being turned on. There is no way to do this in bulk so it has to be done singlely for each qso.

73 Rick N2AMG

What version of Logsync are you running?? And is your time set correctly??

73 Rick N2AMG

In the past 4-5 days every time that I am loading l32 I am getting this strange reply from W10??? .

If I will de energize the L32syn the tag is not coming.

Any Idea why???

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

Rick Ellison

No I have not added that to the eQSL upload yet. Been busy and haven’t been back to work on it.

73 Rick

[...]

No worry, thanks.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

[...]

Mike

From where did you get L32 4.0?
Mike

Jim Hargrave

Mike,

L32 ver 4.0 is in controlled Beta /Debug testing.

Anticipate public release by Christmas.

Jim – w5ifp-