Topics

Stop using crap AV software

Mike

Regarding false positive virus reports.
M$hit Defender is over reacting. Not for the first time.
It claims "Trojan:Win32/Azden.B!cl" detected what is b$.
Google for "
Trojan:Win32/Azden.B!cl" and you will see how many people with different software or games had that issue in past few years.
If you are not sure, there is website https://www.virustotal.com to check.
Mike

DamianM0BKV

I use McAfee which is rejecting the V410 exe file as having a virus. It removes it from my Ignore folder which I cannot stop. If I re add it it then  r reemoves itself on doing the update. I add V409 of the exe file to the logger folder which works fine.

Vesko

I am with ESET Nod 32, not any problems with 410 and versions before,...
Vesko LZ2JE

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 8:09:36 PM GMT+2, DamianM0BKV via Groups.Io <kammdp@...> wrote:

I use McAfee which is rejecting the V410 exe file as having a virus. It removes it from my Ignore folder which I cannot stop. If I re add it it then  r reemoves itself on doing the update. I add V409 of the exe file to the logger folder which works fine.

Larry Fravel

I have no problems at all with version .410.  Using Win 10 64 bit, latest update, Win Defender, and running AVG Freeware as well. Maybe a little over kill, but not one problem.

Larry K8YYY

Shinnston,WV

--
Today is a good day to have a GREAT Day!

ja1nlx

I am using Windows Defender. It calls "Exclusions" list. Logger32.exe is added in this list
and Windows Defender does not check Logger32.exe.

Does McAfee call "Ignore" list ?  Do you really add Logger32.exe in the list so that McAfee
does not check Logger32,exe ?