Topics

Stats not working properly

Art - VE3UTT / W1AJT

I am using Version 3.50.419.  When I call for WAZ award it does not show the correct number of zones worked.  I am using mixed, all QSL types, all operators, and all credits.  I clearly worked and logged zone 24 and my log page indeed shows a QSO with zone 24.  However, zone 24 does not show worked for the award.  Additionally, the UDP bandmap still shows the zone 24 country as “New Country”.

I have restarted L32 and recalculated statistics with no help.  Logger 32 is a trusted application for my anti-virus.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Art - W1AJT / VE3UTT

Bob

Art, carefully look ate the logbook details of your Zone 24 QSO. Is it logged as/for/with every field being correct? Probably the best/easiest way is to export your logbook in ADIF format (which is always a good idea anyway) and study every field if the illusive Zone24 QSO. Or, how about just contacting another Chinese station? SeventyThree(s).

On 06/30/2020 7:51 AM Art - VE3UTT / W1AJT <w1ajt@...> wrote:

I am using Version 3.50.419.  When I call for WAZ award it does not show the correct number of zones worked.  I am using mixed, all QSL types, all operators, and all credits.  I clearly worked and logged zone 24 and my log page indeed shows a QSO with zone 24.  However, zone 24 does not show worked for the award.  Additionally, the UDP bandmap still shows the zone 24 country as “New Country”.

I have restarted L32 and recalculated statistics with no help.  Logger 32 is a trusted application for my anti-virus.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Art - W1AJT / VE3UTT

n5kd

You could try writing all the offending QSO details on a sheet of paper. Make sure they are 100% correct.
Delete that QSO from your Logbook.
Add QSO - then fill in the data.
Make sure it’s still correct.
Maybe recalc if necessary, but I doubt it.

73’ Pete, N5KD.