Stats Error

Charles McGarvey <cflights@...>

After installing the latest version (upgrade) of logger, I found that the
stats for all modes were not reported properly.

I ran recalc and this did not restore my stats accuraetly.

I went back to version 7.05, imported the log book and the stats were
displayed as expected.

Thanks goodness for backups. I did not have to recreate the wheel again.

73, Chas n2hig

Bob Furzer <n6bfm@...>

... and the point is? What are you reporting as being wrong with Logger 7.07b?

At 11:31 PM 07/03/2000 -0400, you wrote:
After installing the latest version (upgrade) of logger, I found that the
stats for all modes were not reported properly.

I ran recalc and this did not restore my stats accuraetly.

I went back to version 7.05, imported the log book and the stats were
displayed as expected.

Thanks goodness for backups. I did not have to recreate the wheel again.

73, Chas n2hig

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Charles McGarvey <cflights@...>

The statistics are in error. I have 86 countries confirmed in version 7.05
(which is also reported in my manual and other logger reports) and no stats
show in version 'b'. What additional information do you need? Hope this is
of some help.

... and the point is? What are you reporting as being wrong with Logger
7.07b?

At 11:31 PM 07/03/2000 -0400, you wrote:
After installing the latest version (upgrade) of logger, I found that the
stats for all modes were not reported properly.

I ran recalc and this did not restore my stats accuraetly.

I went back to version 7.05, imported the log book and the stats were
displayed as expected.

Thanks goodness for backups. I did not have to recreate the wheel again.

73, Chas n2hig

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Bob Furzer <n6bfm@...>

How did you install the b version?

At 12:27 AM 07/04/2000 -0400, you wrote:
[...]

Ray McClure <w8cnl@...>

Bob, installed "b" last night and working perfect. Stats are exactly
correct.
de Ray.
_____

At 10:14 AM 7/4/00 -0400, you wrote:

[...]

dl5dsh@...

Here also works b fine...

Charles McGarvey <cflights@...>

I'm not sure. I'll go back and try again.

Seems that I'm havibg a hell of a time after cleaning up the hard drive
(format C:)

Having difficulty loading Zakanaka as well, seems the program can't find
st6unst.exe.

I removed both with the control panel and re-installed with difficulty. Am
running Zak 4.0 now... duh on my part. Sri for the nonsense... frustrated.
Thanks Chas