Topics

Statistics

Panos

Hi dear friends, in the awards / dxcc screen the complete logbook option contains statistics from the whole logbook. Other options persist for yearly statistics. But this yearly results are only for the chosen year.  How I can extract cumulative results without using external programmes? For example when choosing 2018 I need to see cumulative statistics from the beginning of my log including 2018. Is there any solution? Thanks 73

Bob

Try the COMPLETE LOGBOOK option. SeventyThree(s).

On December 2, 2019 at 3:06 AM Panos <sv1grn@...> wrote:

Hi dear friends, in the awards / dxcc screen the complete logbook option contains statistics from the whole logbook. Other options persist for yearly statistics. But this yearly results are only for the chosen year.  How I can extract cumulative results without using external programmes? For example when choosing 2018 I need to see cumulative statistics from the beginning of my log including 2018. Is there any solution? Thanks 73

Panos

Complete logbook option shows statistics for the complete logbook. The question is how I can extract statistics for a period (from the beginning -2033 for me- to 2017 or 2018 etc. 73

Kenneth Hansen

Are you from the future?

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:11 AM Panos <sv1grn@...> wrote:
Complete logbook option shows statistics for the complete logbook. The question is how I can extract statistics for a period (from the beginning -2033 for me- to 2017 or 2018 etc. 73

--
Kenneth Hansen
Owner
ScanAm Technical Services, LLC

Panos

I mean 2003 hihi

Bob

You can not. SeventyThree(s).

On December 2, 2019 at 7:11 AM Panos <sv1grn@...> wrote:

Jim Hargrave

Logger32 does not support partial stats. However, you can do this with a little work.

1)      Export your logbook to Adif file; select “Partial Log’ with dates: “Jan 1, 2003 include Dec 31, 2018”

2)      Name the file “Log 2003-2018.ADI”

3)      Select FILE > Change logbook

4)      Name it “2003 to 2018”. This will open a blank logbook.

5)      Import your partial logbook and run re-cal.

6)      Now you can view stats for those years

7)      Save the logbook files for future use.

8)      Reinstall your complete logbook and you’re ready to operate again.

Jim – w5ifp-

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Panos
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 6:11 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Statistics

Panos

Thanks Jim. please Bob add this feature whenever its possible thanks 73

Bob

Of the many thousands of users, you're the first to request this feature/function. I'll add it to the VERY long list of requests for enhancement. SeventyThree(s).

On December 2, 2019 at 2:18 PM Panos <sv1grn@...> wrote:

Thanks Jim. please Bob add this feature whenever its possible thanks 73

Panos

Very thank you Bob. Maybe I requested this feature because I was an accountant 73