Topics

Spot Blocking Filter

Rob

Hi,

I am using the latest version.

I have a spot comment blocking filter of FT8….but I am still seeing some spots with FT8 in the comment appearing in the DX spots window.

Am I doing something wrong?

73 de Rob G4UJS

Bob

... and exactly what is the filter you have entered? If you have simply FT8, then comments must have just FT8 to be filtered. Try *FT8* then any comment that contains FT8 is blocked. SeventyThree(s).

On October 2, 2019 at 4:07 PM Rob <rob.harrison@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am using the latest version.

I have a spot comment blocking filter of FT8….but I am still seeing some spots with FT8 in the comment appearing in the DX spots window.

Am I doing something wrong?

73 de Rob G4UJS

Rob

sorted thanks Bob.... guess if I had RTFM, I might have known about the wildcards

73