Topics

Sound Blaster 16 IDE PnP card; model CT2940

Vince <wa2rsx@...>

Thanks to a friendly Ham opr I now have possession of a Sound Blaster 16
IDE PnP card.

I would like to install this in my 486dx2-66 machine, which runs Windows
95.
I am presently searching for an appropriate device driver for this model
CT2940 sound card.
If successful, I will then make use of the 486dx2-66 on the various DSP
modes.

If you are able to help with suggestions for locating the required
device driver, please contact me via eMail.

Thanks, es 73s, es HAVE FUN ~!~

de ~Vince~ QRV from IOTA NA-026

Violette, Daniel R <Daniel.Violette@...>

Win 95 may have it. The obvious place is http://www.soundblaster.com and go
to the support section )lower left of page).

Dan KI6X

----------
Thanks to a friendly Ham opr I now have possession of a Sound Blaster 16
IDE PnP card.

I would like to install this in my 486dx2-66 machine, which runs Windows
95.
I am presently searching for an appropriate device driver for this model
CT2940 sound card.
If successful, I will then make use of the 486dx2-66 on the various DSP
modes.

If you are able to help with suggestions for locating the required
device driver, please contact me via eMail.

Thanks, es 73s, es HAVE FUN ~!~

de ~Vince~ QRV from IOTA NA-026

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Gregg's Mail <gah@...>

I am sorry to inform you that Gregg Houck suffered a massive heart attack on
6/28/00 and passed away.

I am Jim Hoffman, one of Gregg's friends, his employer, and a fellow Amateur
(KA3HQR).

If you have furthur inquires, e-mail me jimh@...

Sincerely,
Jim