Topics

Sorry guys, you're hallucination ...

Surprise, surprise ... I have copied Logger32.exe ver 3.50.419 bait to two other unprotected PCs that are online and running Microsoft Defender. So far tonight, no bites. I wonder why? So, again, let me encourage all Logger32 users to bait Microsoft by leaving an unprotected copy (that is not included in your AV exclusions) of the most recent auto-updated Logger32.exe on your desktop. And, as soon as the omnipotent AV provider has it quarantined (again this week?), submit a report at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission

SeventyThree(s)

On 06/26/2020 5:17 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Damian M0BKV

I'm sticking to my McAfee AV software as since they wiped v410 and I reported it, they sorted it out and reported back to me. Since then, touch wood, its been all clear.

Vince Shirley

Kaspersky again no problem and always has been...

Vince

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 at 07:49, Damian M0BKV via groups.io <damianm0bkv=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm sticking to my McAfee AV software as since they wiped v410 and I reported it, they sorted it out and reported back to me. Since then, touch wood, its been all clear.

Julian GW4JBQ

My McAfee AV has been fine since 410 as well. When 410 disappeared I put 409 in the folder to keep running and waited for someone to notify McAfee, I had an AV update the following day and it’s been fine ever since.
Thanks guys

Julian GW4JBQ

Michael Buckle

My McAfee took my Exception of Logger32.exe out of the excepted location because it was out of date, it did not delete the logger32.exe file. I just added the new .EXE file to the exceptions again.

On 27/06/2020 07:49, Damian M0BKV via groups.io wrote:
I'm sticking to my McAfee AV software as since they wiped v410 and I reported it, they sorted it out and reported back to me. Since then, touch wood, its been all clear.

Dan Atchison

I've been using Norton 360 for over three years on this computer build and have never had an issue after I added the L32 exceptions.

Many people seem to have an issue with Norton (Symantec) but I never have. I decided to use Norton after the company I worked for, a large communications company, partnered with them to vet their own communications software offerings. Felt if my company used and trusted them, then I should also.

Have never used Microsoft AV, Defender, etc. I always felt it was like the fox guarding the hen house. Sure, it's free, but unlike L32, it doesn't seem to work well for many.

73,
Dan - N3ND

On 6/27/2020 5:41 AM, Julian GW4JBQ wrote:
My McAfee AV has been fine since 410 as well. When 410 disappeared I put 409 in the folder to keep running and waited for someone to notify McAfee, I had an AV update the following day and it’s been fine ever since.
Thanks guys

    Julian GW4JBQ

-

Ian Morrison

Same here, Unprotected l32 survived the Saturday definitions update.

73, Ian

VE3EP

Sent from Mail for Windows 10