Topics

SNTP Timeout?

John Owens

I keep getting this message (SNTP Timeout) with no apparent issue or problem. What is this all about. Nothing in HELP File about it.

John Owens -  N7TK

Bob

Right click on the date/time in  lower status bar, leftmost pane. Click GET ATOMIC CLOCK TIME. You are now looking at the SNTP clock interface. Click SETUP. Try a server address of us.pool.ntp.org or maybe you can find the address of a tier 1 SNTP server somewhere near you. SeventyThree(s).