Topics

Small enhancement

Malcolm Bosher

Bob

First a big thank you to you and the team for Version 4 which upgraded without a hitch.

I was wondering if the following enhancement may be possible at some time in the future.

When using WSJT or JTDX I have the option to "Log additional info from Logbook Entry Window" which adds PWR, QTH, ADDRESS, COMMENT, NAME, STATE, and CNTY which is fantastic.  However I often participate in the RSGB FT4 contests and was wondering if the CONTEST_ID and QSLMSG could be added.  This would save me coping and pasting this info into each QSO after the contest.

73  Malcolm  GU0UVH

Bob

I will try to add these two additional fields (do you have two spare in the Logbook entry window?) for the next auto-update. 73.

On 01/24/2021 10:46 AM Malcolm Bosher via groups.io <malcolm.bosher@...> wrote:

Bob

First a big thank you to you and the team for Version 4 which upgraded without a hitch.

I was wondering if the following enhancement may be possible at some time in the future.

When using WSJT or JTDX I have the option to "Log additional info from Logbook Entry Window" which adds PWR, QTH, ADDRESS, COMMENT, NAME, STATE, and CNTY which is fantastic.  However I often participate in the RSGB FT4 contests and was wondering if the CONTEST_ID and QSLMSG could be added.  This would save me coping and pasting this info into each QSO after the contest.

73  Malcolm  GU0UVH

Malcolm Bosher

Bob

I do have the fields I would like you to pick up on the Logbook Entry Window I use for WSJT or JTDX and have attached a .jpg file showing them.

73  Malcolm  GU0UVH

Malcolm Bosher

Bob

Thank you for implementing that small enhancement for me it will save a lot of coping and pasting.

73  Malcolm  GU0UVH