Topics

Small Bug: DXCC Awards Windows Forget the Sort

Greg - WC0M

Running version 3.50.418 on Windows 10.
I noticed a small bug had popped up in the DXCC and DXCC Challenge Award windows.
The window used to remember the column that I had the sort on when I had the Country or the CQZ column selected. Now the windows always sort on the Pfx column when the window is first loaded, or after I select DXCC_Phone to DXCC_MIXED, etc.
But it does remember to paint the column header text Red on the last selected sorted column. See the picture.
I did a little further investigating and rolled back to v3.50.315 until the bug was no longer there. So it first popped up in version 3.50.416.
Thanks,
Greg - WC0M

Bob

It is fixed for the next auto-update. SeventyThree(s).

On June 19, 2020 at 9:38 AM Greg - WC0M <wc0m.hamradio@...> wrote:

Running version 3.50.418 on Windows 10.
I noticed a small bug had popped up in the DXCC and DXCC Challenge Award windows.
The window used to remember the column that I had the sort on when I had the Country or the CQZ column selected. Now the windows always sort on the Pfx column when the window is first loaded, or after I select DXCC_Phone to DXCC_MIXED, etc.
But it does remember to paint the column header text Red on the last selected sorted column. See the picture.
I did a little further investigating and rolled back to v3.50.315 until the bug was no longer there. So it first popped up in version 3.50.416.
Thanks,
Greg - WC0M

Greg - WC0M

Thanks Bob, much appreciated!