Topics

Slave port for Fabio IZ8MBW

n5kd

Hi Fabio,

I use the slave port to “talk” between an IC-7300 as master and SDRuno as slave.

It does work at a slower poll interval in the slave port setup.

Please try using a slower poll interval.

On my PC, 450ms or faster gives the result you found - The slave appears to loop the MODE control back to the master.

475ms to 500ms worked correctly.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hi Dave.
Thank you for contacting me.

I use 500ms and I have these "loops" anyway.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW