Topics

Simple Awards

Richard Zalewski

Yesterday I had 1402 worked grid squares and 1250 confirmed.
Today I have 835 worked and 761 confirmed.
This is after the update.
Checked the parameters:  ft8, all ops, all qsl types, complete logbook.  Logbook shows 220,932 qso which is correct.

Richard
W7ZR ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU, J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer

Fabien TK5MH

Hi Richard,
Did you try to :
Tools / Database Maintenance / Recalculate Statistics ?
73

Richard Zalewski

I did not do a recalc after the update.  However after I did the recalc I have the same results