Topics

SFI, K and A valu logging

Svein Henriksen

When working FT4 / FT8 with WSJT-X the QSO is logged correctly via UDP. The name and other extra information I may have put in the logging window in Logger32 is also logged.

I have also ticked off for logging SFI, K and A values but these are not logged.

When I log a normal SSB contact, these values are logged.

Anything I am missing in setup somewhere?

73 de LA3PU

Svein

Bob

There is currently no code to support adding SFI, K and A to UDP logged messages. 73.