Setup to comunicate?

Ray, W4BYG

I am somewhat embarrassed to admit this, but I have on numerous occasions tried to get my WSJT-X v2.2.2, JTAlert v2.16.17, Logger32 v4.0.29 and Grid Tracker v1.20.0927to talk to one another, only to give up in frustration. Retrying several times, I have poured over the help files and manuals until I am thoroughly confused.

I've been able to get WSJT-X, JTAlert and Grid Tracker to talk, but been unable to get Logger 32 to respond.
The problem seems to be in the multicast UDP settings, plus any needed interfacing options needed in each program.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing assist an old codger get them going, by sharing his settings?

Your attention would be appreciated.
Ray, W4BYG
--
"If you want to build a strong house, I'll give you my engineer's number.
If you want to build a strong life, I'll introduce you to my carpenter."

AVG logo

www.avg.com

ja1nlx

Ray

Look at Help carefully again.
You may find sample configurations to use these application together with Logger32.