From: Rick EA4M via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 13:55
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Selectable band for qsl control

Hello

I get a question for a good friend no enlgish speaker and I can't find what he needs.

He want to know if it is possible to see for example how many countries and wich ones he has confirmed in 4 bands.

Or how many countries and wich ones are worked and not confirmed.

is there other way in addition to DXCC???

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Rick EA4M

HOw?? I can't find how to do it to explain to him

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

El dom, 31 ene 2021 a las 19:57, Darl DEEDS (<na8w@...>) escribió:

DXCC does what you are saying, what more does he require?

Darl  NA8W

I get a question for a good friend no enlgish speaker and I can't find what he needs.

He want to know if it is possible to see for example how many countries and wich ones he has confirmed in 4 bands.

Or how many countries and wich ones are worked and not confirmed.

is there other way in addition to DXCC???

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Darl DEEDS

Click on Awards. Then DXCC. You can list any mode or qsl type or almost anything. Right at the top of the program.

Darl  NA8W

I get a question for a good friend no enlgish speaker and I can't find what he needs.

He want to know if it is possible to see for example how many countries and wich ones he has confirmed in 4 bands.

Or how many countries and wich ones are worked and not confirmed.

is there other way in addition to DXCC???

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Bob <k4cy@...>

What you have to do is make a new Logger32 configuration where only the four bands show in the DXCC Award.

How do you only show 4 bands in the DXCC Award? Try this ... For example ...To remove 10m from the DXCC Award, you open the setup bands and modes window. Scroll down to 10M. For every 10m row change the STATS column to N. Click APPLY. Look at the DXCC award window see 10m?

SeventyThree(s).

On 01/31/2021 1:55 PM Rick EA4M via groups.io <ea4m@...> wrote:

Hello

I get a question for a good friend no enlgish speaker and I can't find what he needs.

He want to know if it is possible to see for example how many countries and wich ones he has confirmed in 4 bands.
Or how many countries and wich ones are worked and not confirmed.

is there other way in addition to DXCC???

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Rick EA4M

PErfect!!! Thanks!

On 01/31/2021 1:55 PM Rick EA4M via groups.io <ea4m=ure.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hello

I get a question for a good friend no enlgish speaker and I can't find what he needs.

He want to know if it is possible to see for example how many countries and wich ones he has confirmed in 4 bands.
Or how many countries and wich ones are worked and not confirmed.

is there other way in addition to DXCC???

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Paul F6EXV

Sorry to get in this...
I think he means his friend wants to know how many countries he has worked in "any combination" of 4 bands (to just take that example). If he has to try all these combinations, it may take a while !
Best option, IMHO, is to export the global statistics on an excel file, and work it out there...
73
Paul

Le 31/01/2021 à 20:33, Rick EA4M via groups.io a écrit :
[...]

OK Gotcha. Thanks for explaining it better then me. 73

Darl  NA8W

[...]

Yes Paul he eats that exactly!!! And yes.... Maybe the best option is to export a excel file..... Glad to read you here!!!!

El dom., 31 ene. 2021 20:36, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> escribió:
[...]

Gary Hinson

Club Log’s DXCC Charts are good for this, Rick e.g.

Your friend will need a [free!] account at Club Log [www.ClubLog.org], and he’ll need to upload his log as an ADIF file … and then spend happy hours exploring the tables.