select a few items to export

UPU VRTWO

Hello,

   Use Logger32 to export a adi file include 20 items detailed, how to select only few items for export my adi file, it does not need very detailed, this adi file is used for WSJTX JTDX.

<qso_date> <time_on> <time_off> <band> <freq>

73 de SZE-TO Wing VR2UPU

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hi.
When you export ADIF with Logger32 you can specify "Partial Log" and select a date range or QSO number range.
More you can specify the ADIF fields in "Setup custom ADIF fileds".

Or you can export ADIF and after edit the ADIF file with "ADIF Master" software: https://www.dxshell.com/software.html

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 04:43:02 AM GMT+2, UPU VRTWO <vr2upu@...> wrote:

Hello,

   Use Logger32 to export a adi file include 20 items detailed, how to select only few items for export my adi file, it does not need very detailed, this adi file is used for WSJTX JTDX.

<qso_date> <time_on> <time_off> <band> <freq>

73 de SZE-TO Wing VR2UPU

UPU VRTWO

Hi,

Many thanks ,

ADIF Master is good software, fast to delete the item and export, make the adi file very small.

73 SZE-TO wing