Topics

Secondary Admin Award problem

José L. Oliva - EA4ZQ

Spanish L32 group has created a secondary admin award file, called DVGE (Geodesic Points of Spain). It's a nice diplom with about 2000 references, most of them in countryside and mountains. (Not as sota, but funny, hi, hi...)
I had some stations that activated several places but, when I fill Subdivision Admin window with one reference. L32 changes all other references with same callsign.  ??

I put EC7AT/P with ref CO-002
I put EC7AT/P with ref CO-004 and changes all award references from EC7AT/P as CO-004

I don't know if there is a "multiple locations" option or is a bug, or anything else.
Other users said all is right, then problem is mine, but I don't know where....

Thanks.
Pepe EA4ZQ

Bob <k4cy@...>

Pepe, right click on the callsign field of the logbook entry window. Click on SETUP | SETUP QSO MASK. The window that opens shows all the fields that are copied from previous QSOs to new QSOs. UNcheck the secondary admin field (it shows the name of the field in the logbook entry window). UN check the field at the top and bottom of the window. Click APPLY.

SeventyThree(s).

On 01/30/2021 11:22 AM José L. Oliva - EA4ZQ <joseluis.oliva@...> wrote:

Spanish L32 group has created a secondary admin award file, called DVGE (Geodesic Points of Spain). It's a nice diplom with about 2000 references, most of them in countryside and mountains. (Not as sota, but funny, hi, hi...)
I had some stations that activated several places but, when I fill Subdivision Admin window with one reference. L32 changes all other references with same callsign.  ??

I put EC7AT/P with ref CO-002
I put EC7AT/P with ref CO-004 and changes all award references from EC7AT/P as CO-004

I don't know if there is a "multiple locations" option or is a bug, or anything else.
Other users said all is right, then problem is mine, but I don't know where....

Thanks.
Pepe EA4ZQ

José L. Oliva - EA4ZQ

Thanks Bob. I was sure it was my error..