Scrolling Log Window

Gianfranco

The scroll function is very useful and allows you to move easily within each text window of the Logger32 ... and it works correctly.
But there is a case where it is impossible to navigate properly within the Log window.
Let me explain with an example:

- I enter a Call in the Input Window

- and the "Previous QSO" window shows the QSO (s) made with this station;
-
clicking, selecting a QSO will go to the corresponding QSO in the Log Window

So far so good but if I now try to scroll through the Log using scrolling in any way,
the Log window jumps to a completely different position
and that's not good for me

Am I doing something wrong?
73 de ik3ogn GFranco
This also happens on the Log of my friends ...

DL7VOG

Ciao Gianfranco,
the same here. If I scroll the same way from one of todays calls the log window jumps to QSOs in 2012. Odd behaviour - I haven't found any solution yet. Boring situation.

73 - Gerd / DL7VOG

Am 15.05.2021 um 15:10 schrieb Gianfranco via groups.io:

The scroll function is very useful and allows you to move easily within each text window of the Logger32 ... and it works correctly.
But there is a case where it is impossible to navigate properly within the Log window.

-

So far so good but if I now try to scroll through the Log using scrolling in any way,

73 de ik3ogn GFranco

Bob

For the next auto-update I have made a change to fix this. It only works if the logbook page is indexed by the Date/Time. SeventyThree(s).

On 05/15/2021 11:10 AM Gianfranco via groups.io <tog-franco@...> wrote:

-

73 de ik3ogn GFranco

Gary Hinson

Same here.

Having located a recent QSO in my log from the Previous QSOs window, when I clicked the area above the scroll box in the log expecting to page-up, instead it jumped to 2015 or so.  I don’t know why.  Also, the previous QSOs window cleared.

You’re not doing it wrong, GFranko: it’s a bug.

Gary    ZL2iFB

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of DL7VOG
Sent: 16 May 2021 06:01
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Scrolling Log Window

Ciao Gianfranco,
the same here. If I scroll the same way from one of todays calls the log window jumps to QSOs in 2012. Odd behaviour - I haven't found any solution yet. Boring situation.

73 - Gerd / DL7VOG

Am 15.05.2021 um 15:10 schrieb Gianfranco via groups.io:

- clicking, selecting a QSO will go to the corresponding QSO in the Log Window

the Log window jumps to a completely different position and that's not good for me

73 de ik3ogn GFranco

Gary Hinson

My log is normally sorted by date & time. 

I just re-sorted it by TX frequency and went through the same process with the same callsign.  On clicking the scroll bar, the log jumped to 2006, and again the previous QSO window cleared.

Gary  ZL2iFB

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: 16 May 2021 06:19

For the next auto-update I have made a change to fix this. It only works if the logbook page is indexed by the Date/Time. SeventyThree(s).

the Log window jumps to a completely different position and that's not good for me

73 de ik3ogn GFranco

Bob

Allow me to restate ... This is resolved in the next auto-update if the logbook page is indexed by date/time. It will continue to not work if the logbook page is indexed on a secondary key. SeventyThree(s).

On 05/15/2021 2:33 PM Gary Hinson <gary@...> wrote:

My log is normally sorted by date & time. 

I just re-sorted it by TX frequency and went through the same process with the same callsign.  On clicking the scroll bar, the log jumped to 2006, and again the previous QSO window cleared.

Gary  ZL2iFB

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: 16 May 2021 06:19

73 de ik3ogn GFranco