Scrilling -

Andy VA3PL

It seams to me that when:
  • I enter any call to EW in order to edit it.
  • Prevous window show list of QSO's with that station.
  • Click on any QSO for that call in prevouse window to edit it. EG enter Name or QTH or any other info for that particular call.
  • when done erase call from EW.
  • Log page is not returning to the bottom of log.
  • Perhaps it is related to my setup?
Also thank you for this option that when enabled I can sit and seep on cuppa coffee when my computer making QSO's....COOL -:)

Andy SP9KR
Retirement is the best job I've ever had

Jan

I do not see this in ver 4.0.249

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 1-4-2021 om 19:22 schreef Andy VA3PL:
It seams to me that when:
  • I enter any call to EW in order to edit it.
  • Prevous window show list of QSO's with that station.
  • Click on any QSO for that call in prevouse window to edit it. EG enter Name or QTH or any other info for that particular call.
  • when done erase call from EW.
  • Log page is not returning to the bottom of log.
  • Perhaps it is related to my setup?
Also thank you for this option that when enabled I can sit and seep on cuppa coffee when my computer making QSO's....COOL -:)

Andy SP9KR
Retirement is the best job I've ever had

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388