Topics

Runtime Error on 4.x update

David Mitchell

I upgraded from Logger32 3.5 to 4.0 with no problems.  However the next time I ran Logger it told me there was an update and I clicked yes.  The result was a "Runtime Error 2147417848 Automation Error. The object invoked has disconnected from its host" .  Subsequent attempts gave me the error "only one instance of Logger32 can run".  Restarting the computer cleared that up but I still get the Runtime error.  I am using a home brew Windows 7 machine with 16M of memory and a 256M SSD.  Any help would be appreciated.

Dave WB2PJH

Bob

THe error message says (if you read between the lines) that there is already a copy of Logger32 running. Use the Windows task manager to stop it. Or simply reboot. SeventyThree(s).