Topics

Running RAC with Logger

danmarco@...

I have the Radio Amateur Callbook CD and it will not work properly
with the logger program. It says that I need a file lgaccss1.dll
How do I get this file? Is there anyone out there who could send it
to me. I am also having a problem importing my files from WJ2O
logging program. How do I change the files to adif and import them
to logger? Any help would certainly be appreciated.
Dan

Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@...>

I have the Radio Amateur Callbook CD and it will not work properly
with the logger program. It says that I need a file lgaccss1.dll
How do I get this file?
It is in one of the subdirectories of your RAC CD. Just find it and copy to
a Logger directory. I gave my CD to a friend so cannot give you the name of
the directory (something like Common DLL or similar).

I am also having a problem importing my files from WJ2O
logging program. How do I change the files to adif and import them
to logger?
If there is no conversion utility build into WJ2O software then ask WJ2O or
find a third party converter or write it yourself. This has nothing to do
with Logger. One cannot provide all possible type of converters for all
imaginable types of files.

Dan
73,
Igor, UA9CDC

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Ed Sleight <k4sb@...>

Igor Sokolov wrote:

I have the Radio Amateur Callbook CD and it will not work properly
with the logger program. It says that I need a file lgaccss1.dll
How do I get this file?
The answer given was best. But all you have to do is simply use the
"find files" in Windows.

73
Ed

Bob and Grace Schofield <robert.schofield@...>

Look in the directory TSR.DLL and you will find the file you are looking for
just copy it over to your logger program and it will work just fine.

Bob, VE3GLO/W3

Roy S Dishmon <W4RSD@...>

Dan it is on your cd. I also run RAC . All you have to do is go into
find, search in the drive your CD is in and it will tell you in what
subdirectoryits in. Once you find it copy it to Logger and you are good
to go.

W4RSD Roy

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:11:06 -0000 danmarco@... writes:
I have the Radio Amateur Callbook CD and it will not work properly
with the logger program. It says that I need a file lgaccss1.dll
How do I get this file? Is there anyone out there who could send it

to me. I am also having a problem importing my files from WJ2O
logging program. How do I change the files to adif and import them
to logger? Any help would certainly be appreciated.
Dan

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

W4RSD
Roy S. Dishmon

73's & GOD BLESS....

mike tenore

go to www.hosenose.com and you will find the file at
that site.

73's mike

http://mail.yahoo.com/

mike tenore

Here is the url of the page with the file! It's near
the bottom.

http://www.hosenose.com/support/rac/index.htm

73

Mike