Topics

Run Time Error 7 Out of Memory

Jim Ciurczak

Trying to download the LoTW User file and receiving the above error. Memory should not be an issue. Running the latest version of Logger32, Windows 10 64 bit with 8G of RAM. I show only 38% being used at the time.

Jim K2QB

Bob

Which of the two options are you trying to download the file. I just tested the Club Log file, and it works as expected. Typically the problem is not actually lack of memory but recursive code (a procedure that calls itself again and again in a loop) that eventually consumes all the memory. SeventyThree(s).

SeventyThree(s).

On November 8, 2019 at 10:45 AM Jim Ciurczak <nfjimc@...> wrote:

Trying to download the LoTW User file and receiving the above error. Memory should not be an issue. Running the latest version of Logger32, Windows 10 64 bit with 8G of RAM. I show only 38% being used at the time.

Jim K2QB

Jim Ciurczak

Hi Bob. I was trying the non Club Log download. I did try the Clun Log one and it loaded just fine.

73 and thanks!

Jim K2QB

Bob

Jim, what URL did you use? Let me take a peek. 73.