Run-time Error 5 with CW machine

Dale Peterson

Using 4.0.250  version of Logger 32 and Windows 10.  While attempting to set up CW machine using a Parallel PCI Express card, I started receiving “ Run-Time  Error 5, Invalid procedure or argument.”  The address of the port is DFF8…which seems strange to me.

Any suggestions how to resolve this issue and set up CW machine.  Thanks in Advance and 73,

Dale WA4CQG

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gary Hinson

Hi Dale.

You say the port address DFF8 “looks strange”: where did that strange address come from?  It should start with &H to denote a hex address.

Destructions for setting up the CW Machine are in the chapter conveniently titled “CW Machine” in the Logger32 v4 User Manual.

I’m trying (lamely so far) to help Tom sort out a CW Machine problem with his SunSDR setup, so that chapter may well need some changes.  Improvement suggestions would be both opportune and welcome.