Topics

Run Time Error '2147221164 (80040154)':

Michael Buckle

I persistently get Run Time Error '2147221164 (80040154)': when trying to upload to LOTW. Is there an easy way to clear this error, normally a number of shut downs and restarts are required?

Ideas please, Thank you in advance

Mike G4RMV

--

Kindest Regards

Michael B

Bob <k4cy@...>

Can you be a little more specific. Exactly what you're doing, which button you're clicking, how far in the process before the error occurs, etc. SeventyThree(s).

On 01/31/2021 10:35 AM Michael Buckle via groups.io <mikejohnb@...> wrote:

I persistently get Run Time Error '2147221164 (80040154)': when trying to upload to LOTW. Is there an easy way to clear this error, normally a number of shut downs and restarts are required?

Ideas please, Thank you in advance

Mike G4RMV

--

Kindest Regards

Michael B

Michael Buckle

More information:

When pressing the "Download LOTW QSL Information and Sync into Logger32" button the following window pops up.

File name is not populated

Ricks very useful (L32)L32LogSync V2.0.18

Laptop HP EliteBook 8560
Icom 7610

I persistently get Run Time Error '2147221164 (80040154)': when trying to upload to LOTW. Is there an easy way to clear this error, normally a number of shut downs and restarts are required?

Ideas please, Thank you in advance

Mike G4RMV

--

Kindest Regards

Michael B

Rick Ellison

What happens if you scroll in that window to the last file which should be your recent download and select it then press Open??

Does the upload to Logger32 continue then without error??

73 Rick N2AMG

When pressing the "Download LOTW QSL Information and Sync into Logger32" button the following window pops up.

File name is not populated

Ricks very useful (L32)L32LogSync V2.0.18

Laptop HP EliteBook 8560

Icom 7610

I persistently get Run Time Error '2147221164 (80040154)': when trying to upload to LOTW. Is there an easy way to clear this error, normally a number of shut downs and restarts are required?

Ideas please, Thank you in advance

Mike G4RMV

--

Kindest Regards

Michael B

Michael Buckle

Yes Rick, that appears to sort the situation. I will try that next time it happens, it appears to happen when I have been transferring documents between my LapTop and the Big Lenovo Screen PC. Logger seems to get lost somewhat. Closing the PC in order to try and clear the fault results in the run time error after programme closure. I have to clear that error four times before it allows me to restart Logger32.

Thank in advance for your help and also Bob for his input.

Kindest Regards G4RMV

Michael B