RTFM was: Data transfer to Logger32

George VE3YV

In IT there is a saying:  when all else fails, then read the manual.

On the manual - very nicely done!  Certainly up with some of the best commercial software documentation.

73,  George VE3YV / K8HI

Gary Hinson

Thank you George!

An update to the manual will go online shortly after the next Logger32 v4 autoupdate is released.  It’s close now.

To give you some idea of what’s going on behind the scenes, we’ve unearthed and reported a stack of bugs, then worked systematically through testing ~20 beta releases since the last autoupdate, spiralling-in on perfection.

You’d have thought Bob would be fed up with bug reports … but he keeps asking for more and swatting the bugs, so we keep digging ‘em up!