Topics

Rotator window

Rick EA4M

Hello all

I'm wondering if L32 has a rotator window. I manage a prosistel and I can't see in the screen of my computer the position of antennas unless i look to the rotator control box.

Any help?

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

DR Rick,

You should be able to see the rotator position on your Logger32 screen, both on the map and with a movable window showing the degrees.

Take a look at chapter 41 (page 591) of the help manual (https://www.logger32.net/files/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf)

73 Villi
TF3VS

I'm wondering if L32 has a rotator window. I manage a prosistel and I can't see in the screen of my computer the position of antennas unless i look to the rotator control box.

Any help?

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Rick EA4M

Thanks a lot

I have it in front of me but I can't see it!!!!!

I'm Mr. Magoo

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021, 12:03 Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson <vilhj@...> wrote:

DR Rick,

You should be able to see the rotator position on your Logger32 screen, both on the map and with a movable window showing the degrees.

Take a look at chapter 41 (page 591) of the help manual (https://www.logger32.net/files/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf)

73 Villi
TF3VS

I'm wondering if L32 has a rotator window. I manage a prosistel and I can't see in the screen of my computer the position of antennas unless i look to the rotator control box.

Any help?

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

Remarkable;

Have you opened the Rotator debug window to see what is going on?

You can open it by right clicking on the rotator tab at the very bottom of the screen, besides the radio tab.

What do you see there?

73 Villi
TF3VS