Topics

Reversing Logger32 DATE Order Between Most Recent & Oldest

After several months away from Logger32, I have forgotten how to do what the subject says.  I know there is an icon at the top of the "Logbook Page", where I should be able to call up the "Previous QSOs Window", but I get no response when I click on that icon.

I was able to pull up the "Previous QSOs Window" before I attempted to add a fictitious QSO as a previous QSO.  At that time, I could right click on the "Previous QSOs Window" and get a single option to order the Logger Page DATEs with oldest on top and youngest at the bottom.  That option was checked.  When I unchecked it, nothing happened.

Now I cannot get the "Previous QSOs Window" to respond, even after deleting the fictitious QSO.  I really want to be able to flip the DATE order.

Any ideas how to do that, and/or fix the problem with the "Previous QSOs Window"?

Herb AA2BF

Jim Ciurczak

Herb a single left click on the QSO Date should flip the order.

Jim K2QB

I'm afraid not, Jim.  It remains with oldest on the bottom, newest on top. if I left click on CALL, it alphabetizes with Z's on the bottom, A;s on top.

I assume we are talking about the Logbook page.
73,
Herb AA2BF

ik2agx

Herb,

just order your Logbook page by QSO number, like this

73, Dave

Gerald Boutin

Herb,

I think this is just the way it works. I see the same as you here. You can select different columns to sort on, but you cannot reverse the sort direction.

From the manual:

4.0 LOGBOOK COLUMNS CAN BE SORTED

By clicking on a column heading, Logger32 will display your QSOs in ascending order sorted on that column.  When you select a column sort, that column's header will be displayed in red

--
Gerald, VE1DT