Topics

Reordering Logbook Page columns

SM0YHN@...

I have clicked within the Logbook window and selected Setup and Show Logbook Page Layout. I have unticked all but the columns that I want to see in my Logbook. After that I have edited the columns. 
But how do I do to reorder the columns in the order I want to see them in my Logbook?
Regards,
SM0YHN/Thorbjörn Odsjö

Jim Altman

In the gridlayout screen click and hold while on the arrow pointing up to the left.  Drag up or down, moving straight up and down (not side to side) to the little square where you want and then drop it on the little square.  It takes some practice but works quite well once you get the hang of it.

73 de w4uck

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of SM0YHN@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 12:43 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Reordering Logbook Page columns

I have clicked within the Logbook window and selected Setup and Show Logbook Page Layout. I have unticked all but the columns that I want to see in my Logbook. After that I have edited the columns. 
But how do I do to reorder the columns in the order I want to see them in my Logbook?
Regards,
SM0YHN/Thorbjörn Odsjö

Bob

You have two choices:

1) On the grid setup window,  you will see for each entry on the left side is an arrow pointing toward the top left. The arrow points to a small square, Put the mouse over the tip of the arrow, push the left mouse button and drag it to a square where you would like the entry to be. Do not pass over another square on the way or the entry you are dragging will lock on to that square.

2) For example, if you want to move the position of the CALL column on the Logbook Page Window. Do this - On the Logbook Page Window, right click on the CALL column header. A Window opens, The upper left box has information about the column you clicked on. The box below it has two buttons, one to move the column to the left another to move it to the right. When you have it where you want it, click Apply changes to this column.

I'm sure this is all in the help file, SeventyThree(s).

On 09/23/2020 12:43 PM sm0yhn@... wrote:

Regards,
SM0YHN/Thorbjörn Odsjö