Da: ik5pwj@... <ik5pwj@...>
Inviato: domenica 31 gennaio 2021 22:55
A: 'hamlogger@groups.io' <hamlogger@groups.io>
Oggetto: Again Logger32 crash again with this error on Register Windows " error is in: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ ucrtbase.dll " etc.

Hi all,

Hi Bob, unfortunately I have to write this msg. because as you will read the logger32 ver.4 crash problem has come back

and now in another way.

After having reinstalled the operating system Windows 10 PRO 64B and some basic programs ex new, I also reinstalled

the logger32 and updated with the whole database to the latest version 4.0 ...

I left the loggger32 connected to the local cluster and everything seemed ok as after several hours of operation the logger32 was UP and working.

I installed other programs including SmartSDR v.2.6.2 and other programs with which the logger32 v.3.5 worked perfectly

without ever interrupting with the connection to the cluster active.

Now with the 4.0.238 version but also with 239 the logger32 crashes it closes sending these msg.

in the "Administrative Events" file and in the "Windows \ Applications Registry  and that I insert as a screen shot in this mail.

They are in Italian and in any case, as you can verify with a translator, the two crashes, for example of 31 / jan / 2021 at 21 : 47: 32 and at 21:57:38

they are derived from program C: \ LOGGER32 \ lOGGER32.EXE

and the path of the module that generated the error is in: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ ucrtbase.dll

As you can see from the images that I report below to my msg.

Unfortunately I have absolutely no knowledge to be able to understand and remedy this problem.

f you need more info about the complete error described in the Windows Logs, let me know ....... now I have

not written it completely as the copy and paste does not work and I should write it completely, but if you are necessary I will send it .

What do you think Bob?

I await your reply Bob ....

Thank you

73 Alex ik5pwj