From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of w5jmw
Sent: 01 February 2021 12:40
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] re ham cap

When I go to my file explorer and type in the goto.It bounces me to a "bing"
page.....Any other ideas ??

w5jmw

I am going to file explorer using the right click on the windows icon bottom left om screen.I and putting in the file
appdata%\afreet\reference keeps bouncing me to a web pg.This is a windows 10 machine.Could Idownload the new version as opposed to trying to change the existing file....

On 2021-01-31 17:58, Gary Hinson wrote:
What are you typing "in the goto" w5jmw?
Are you sure you are using file explorer also known as Windows Explorer ...
and not Internet Explorer aka Microsoft IE aka Internet Exploder?
Microsoft IE defaults to the Microsoft Bing Internet search engine.
73
Gary ZL2iFB

When I go to my file explorer and type in the goto.It bounces me to a
"bing"
page.....Any other ideas ??

w5jmw

Gary that worked great.I was wanting to update the ham cap file...It worked.So Thank you so much for the lesson,hi...cul es 73 john